Google
 

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Duke Gets All The Calls

I'm sure this is taught in Coach K's school of "fooling the officials". I can hear him training his guys: "At Duke University we've won a lot. We have some kids who haven't failed that much. But when you get to Duke, you're going to fail some time. That's a thing that I can help you the most with. To prevent failing more than we should, my coaching staff and I implemented strategies on how to effectively teach flopping and goaltending. We've perfected the science and we feel we will fail less because of that"

Coach K's new techniques are working like a charm... see:

This was called a block last night. Duke won easily.

1 comment:

Lokasunder said...

It is a delightful story. We have come to sbobet อัพเดทล่าสุด the path of knowledge that we need for a long time.